• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ohhhh noes what have i done to my piggles?! (photo too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh dear oh dear what have I done? to my pigs? :x

The vetbed is lovely, too lovely, I went to feed the boys this morning, as usual calling out "morning boys, breakie time"

Now, normally there is a scamper of little feet, and a wheek wheek wheek.

However this morning it was like a ghost town, the shed was spotless, no hay no poops from yesterday. Spooky.

I edged towards the top level of the hutch and peeked through the boys curtain, and their sprawled across the vet bed was my two boys, looking like they were sun bathing!

Now, this was so funny, Harvey shuffled, yes shuffled kicking his little back legs towards me to greet me, with a 'wheek'.

I removed the curtain and the boys toddled towards me, and I fed them their veggies, and with that Harvey resumed to his spot and Artie went for a mooch round the shed.

I think i am going to end up with two couch potatos.rolleyes

Photo of Harvey munching his breakfast/brunch:

HARVEYLazybum.jpg

aww bless them, at least they are cosy and happy with the vetbed

AWWW - too cute! Now that's what I call a vote of confidence! :))

aww glad they love it :)you have just made my mind up to get my boys some been undecided for a while thank you:)

Awww hope your boys like it too, its an amazing bedding...i got three pieces 50 x75cm (i think) for the boys from ebay it was half price and i am so pleased with it :))

oohh lovely- I'm hoping to do my boys cage out in it once the insurance fix/replace my washing machine, so will be watching for updates x

Awww bless them! They were obviously far too comfy to bother getting up this morning! I have that feeling on a Sunday morning too lol!

Thank you for the replies everyone, i think they have a better bed then myself :))

Sensible boys... making you do all the work while they stay in bed. :(|)

Ohhh! Maybe one day they'll do this for me? Then again maybe not, i cant quite see Harvey hoovering or Artie washing the dishes :)) :(|)

They look so happy! Am very tempted to buy some of this to kit out my boys' cages - can you let me know what else I would need apart from the vet bed stuff please? Thanks

They look so happy! Am very tempted to buy some of this to kit out my boys' cages - can you let me know what else I would need apart from the vet bed stuff please? Thanks

Just vet bed and newspaper, or puppy pads/ inco pads, something absorbant. You do need to change the newspaper everyday when using vet bed though, the vet bed stays dry whereas the newspaper gets very soggy after a day. So I'd suggest a couple of layers of paper too :) Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back