• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Omg....My Friend's Hen Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Omg.... I cant believe it. :o
My friend rang me up telling me she has planned her hen night and dates etc but she has planned to dress up.
Now dont get me wrong I love nights out and getting dressed up is always a laugh but the theme is..................................................."GRANNIES"! :x

I'm not too impressed by it if I'm honest lol! :{
I have no idea what to wear or by for that matter!
What would you all do? x

I was going to say charity shops lol

Tweed skirt, twin set, baggy tights/stockings (Nora Batty), rollers in your fringe & a hair net or head scarf?

Or you could go as a Glamorous Granny? ;)

I dont mind dressing up but I feel this is just kind of a p*** take to poor old ladies!

I just had a thought though and have ideas of me dressing up like Anne off Little Britain! LOL!
I absolutely love the show so its an idea I guess ;)

Attachments

• anne.jpg
    anne.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 13
  • anne1.jpg
    anne1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 16
I'm thinking of going to Primark and investing in a gorgeous floral nightie with frills and a lovely comfy pair of slippers too lol!
Do you think I could get away with going out in town with the girls like that?
x

Ooh yes, sounds good. I would but you need a pink cardi to go with it and I wouldn't fancy walking around in slippers all night :))

Just think of the comfort though, when everyone's dancing the night away in shoes and ive got my good ol' granny slippers on lol! 8;)

haha, you could go with rollers and a hairnet!

hang on, how about going as............

SUPERGRAN! remember her? :(|) :(|) :(|)

supergran-400x300.jpg

OOOOOO You soooo must. I dressed up as a washer woman for my bestie mates anniversary party. I ended up looking like this

DSC00002_mini.jpg

DSC00042-1.jpg

My nan gave me the glasses. Tell you what. Polyester and nylon dont mix though. Had Chafed bits by the end of the night.@)

oh my god I absolutely love your outfit hun you look wicked :)
We did talk about dinner lady outfits too and something like Dot off Eastenders.

Where did you get the clothes from? x

I got the dress from red cross. Slippers from shoe zone. nice tan coloured tights with my sons white socks curlers off mum and head scarf from red cross as well
It was a fantastic night. theres loads of piccis on my fb
I had the most brilliant night:))

Brilliant :)
I look forward to it now. So did you lot go out in town too? x

Good god no. All my freinds parties are held at the co op social club or at their house. I walk home like it though.hahaxx>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back