OMG the weather here is bad whats it like your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Same here. My son has gone away for an 'adventure' weekend doing lots of outdoorsy stuff with his class from school. He's going to be soaked :...

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not quite as bad but still really rainy and windy. Am wearing my winter coat already.

Suzygpr

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's vile here too - and the Ryder Cup is here - lots of people walking round a giant field in the pouring rain watching soggy men hitting white things with sticks - How wise to hold it in Wales in October!

Suzy x

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
its very windy her but no rain yet. blinkin cold though

Astral Heart

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Lots and lots and lots of rain here. It's getting much much colder outside too and in the rest of the house, except my room lol All my piggies are in here with me all toasty so I'm happy.

Reaction score
rain hasnt gave up at all today ):,,, i got soaked at school and parts of school are flooded with flash flooding abit :@, looks like I'm couped up for the rest of the day :/

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Very windy and rain here too.

I had the day off work today because of the Ryder cup! As i work in a school the local council decided to shut the schools in the Newport area. Something to do with the local buses using the buses to transport visitor's etc and the volume of traffic was reported to be over 35,000 cars. But i think the rain has stopped play, which means we will have chaos on Monday as they are saying they will play then if the matches dont finish on Sunday.

Also we have to do twilight's to make up the hours in the Spring which will be fun! I would have preferred to have gone to work, I could have got in as i live the opposite way and no where near the busy motorways.

Claire W

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
It's been awful here. Throwing it down all day. I had to take the plunge and clean the pigs out in the pouring rain as I can't leave them until tomorrow. I got soaked but at least the girls are clean, warm and dry :)

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Same here now, blue skies and even some red, as the saying goes 'red sky at night shepherd's delight; :))

Howard&Vince

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's been awful here today and typically the sun came out at 6pm! Rubbish!

Status
Not open for further replies.