• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

OMG we have LOADS of snow forecast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
been mad here in bedfordshire today, started around 11 and stopped around 5pm @) this is my back garden just before it got dark

SAM_0853.jpg

We have a nice amount of snow here, I want to do some photography tomo then its allowed to melt lol:))

Mum and I went out to the shops in the snow (I needed hay! Got loads now!), we only had about a foot here so far and the roads are ok, buses running etc.

Went to the neighbours who are elderly to ask if they needed anything, and one side bless her had run out of loo roll! She was very thankful we were going to the shops lol!

Mum and I went out to the shops in the snow (I needed hay! Got loads now!), we only had about a foot here so far and the roads are ok, buses running etc.

Went to the neighbours who are elderly to ask if they needed anything, and one side bless her had run out of loo roll! She was very thankful we were going to the shops lol!

You are lucky everything is running well where you are :(

I am delighted that my deliveries from P@H and animal magic arrived yesterday so I know the piggies will be well fed over the holidays. Now I need to get us organised!

The snow is still here and people are saying that we are due more overnight and then on Thursday. We manged to get the car out today and went to asda to get the last bits of the food shopping for Christmas, so now we are all sorted and ive got enough veg/hay for the boys. I was quite surprised that asda was well stocked and we must have got there before everyone had the same idea as the queues wasnt that bad! :)

The snow up here is mental. We'd only just got rid of the last lot. By Friday just gone we had 10 inches of it. Since then we've had about another 4 or 5 inches. Doesn't help that not even the main roads are getting cleared here. Luckily I'd stocked up for the piggies before this lot of snow arrived. I'm completely fed up of this weather now.

Well we get to keep moving in the snow, but we counterbalance this with stabbings, shootings and chavs everywhere...the joys of Croydon...
Urk...sorry :x Must be horrible to live somewhere like that? Scary too.

It's snowing again

We had some more snow this morning but since I live on the coast it soon turned to rain & slightly warmed up so most of it has since melted.

I either want loads of snow or for the rest to go. I hate what is left & if it gets cold tonight the roads and melted snow will freeze.

You can have ours.

I complained the other week when everyone has snow and we didn't... I think I've changed my mind :(

We have had no more since our blizzard of Friday/Saturday where about 8 inches fell, but it's now slushy ice. driving is a nightmare, even the main roads are like an ice-rink!

The snow would be great if I didn't have to go to work! :))

yes for sure i agree.....i think we should all get up int morning and there be nothing, then xmas eve night time it should snow lightly and be pretty and a lovely chrimbo will be had by all....euw wake up Karina time to get up! zzz

I have had enough of the snow now, it is fine when it is all white and fluffy but now it is all dirty and very slippy.

Urk...sorry :x Must be horrible to live somewhere like that? Scary too.

It's snowing again

We live about 4-5 miles from Croydon itself so miss most of it, but it's still not great, especially when you see something on the national news and think 'I know that street' :{

Weirdly today we kept moving but Clapham Junction station was a mess!

We had a load more of snow yesterday! It started at about 11am and didnt stop until 3.30pm! But now today its raining a little, so hopefully it will help wash it away. On a good note a snow plough came round our street followed by a gritter, the first time ever this has happened, so at least we just need to dig the car out of the drive and then we should be able to get out. We have the christmas present to deliver to family!

I dont think we are due anymore. :)

I think we are due some more (if thats possible!) tonight and tomorrow, doesn't look like we'll be getting back to see our family on Friday :(

Argh don't say that B & P I've got to get to York from Cheltenham at some point before Friday! where a bouts in Gloucestershire are you? We should organise a meet up sometime :-) Alyson x

We are due more on Friday which I am not looking froward to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back