• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

OMG we have LOADS of snow forecast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Why is it that when we dont want snow its due?

Here in south wales we have had a weather warning to say that a LOAD of snow is on it way from 9pm tonight! I had so much planned for tomo, as we are buying our first home and are waiting for the keys and move in date, we have bought a fridge freezer and was due to pick it tomo and then take it up my brother's garage along with table&chairs and a sideboard to store it, but things arent looking good for that with amount of snow due! Tomorrow is also the last day in school as-well for me as i work in a school. Just have to wait and see if the snow will come? 8...

This is the first time ive never wanted snow :(|)

Anyone else got more snow?

We have a bit and it looks like it is icing over which will be fun in the morning. I think we have more forecast for Saturday which is annoying as Gertie and Johnny have the vets.

We had quite a bit between 4-6pm tonight, think its stopped now I don't want to go back out to check its too cold :))

We had 2 feet of it and now it's all compacted into 8 inches of solid ice. We are due another 20cm of it this weekend. It's all well and good if you don't have to get to work, I've had enough of it grrrr

You're in South Wales?! Whereabouts? I'm in Swansea for xmas with my parents. I wouldnt worry about the snow too much, I bet it'll just be a sprinkling!

We seem to have had sheet ice here! No snow yet, can't decide whether to chance driving up to Manchester tomorrow. Anyone up that way able to tell me what the weather's like? Alyson x

We had a bit of a blizzard earlier, but because it has recently rained too it didn't stick :(

We have snow forcast pretty much until Monday though...

Oooh yeah Caerphilly might be a bit different! we're on the coast so we never get more than a dusting but will be different up there i bet. Will keep my fingers crossed for you that it doesnt come down tooo bad!

Just got in - been to slimming club and the pavements are like glass - how I have stayed upright I dont know.

Dreading going to work in the morning - snow is easier to walk on!

Due heavy snow in the Midlands Sat - hope not as got to get to Kings heath in Birmingham to help on a stall for the animal sanctuary at the cruelty free festival.

Don't care what it does between now and then, but it better be gone by Monday, I am going to Olympia (The London International Horse show for those who don't know) and had a mission getting there last year cos of the snow...please let the trains run, pleeeeeease!

I can understand that it messes alot of peopes plans up, but i absalutly love the snow, we had a little bit earlier, none settled, I'm hoping for more more more!

me too i love it. I came down to Basildon once and nearly got snowed in cos it was up to me knees, was bloody ace!

I can understand that it messes alot of peopes plans up, but i absalutly love the snow, we had a little bit earlier, none settled, I'm hoping for more more more!

At £50 a ticket and the highlight of the year for horse lovers, it is a bit more than messing up plans...I will be devastated if we can't go, we are working out how long it takes to walk to London :))

At £50 a ticket and the highlight of the year for horse lovers, it is a bit more than messing up plans...I will be devastated if we can't go, we are working out how long it takes to walk to London :))

Have a fantastic time! I went a few years ago and loved it. I hope the trains run ok- yesterday i came from Worcester to Plymouth and got delayed by 2 hours, a few trains were cancelled too. Hopefully they'll be better by Monday!

Ha we were forecast 20cms, we've only just got rid of the last lot, it hasn't come yet and I'm keeping everything crossed it stayed that way.

My commiserations go to anyone who gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back