• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Once Upon A Time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a very special little guinea pig that always dreamed of becoming a princess. She wasn't the best looking guinea pig in the world. Some of the other piggies called her the "ugly duckling" of the guinea pig world.

n757695067_5295068_8997.jpg

Growing up she lived in a small cage by herself, none of the other guinea pigs ever came to visit. When she was in her teens a young guinea pig came to stay with her, her name was Delila but everyone called her Lila. She was poor and had no carrots to pay for her stay, but Clover didn't care. She knew what it was like to be all alone in the world.

For a while everything was wonderful, Clover even forgot about being a princess. Clover and Lila did everything together, they slept, they ran around the house and they ate together.

IMGA0620.jpg

One day a wonderful witch came out of the sky, her name was Witch of the North.

The Good witch looked at Clover and said, "Clover for being so kind and helping Lila when she needed help the most I will grant you one wish."

Clover thought for only a few minutes.

"Please oh good witch, I wish to be a princess."

With a nod the good witch smiles and said, "As you have been so kind, you wish will be granted."

There was a bright light, and when Clover turned around and looked in the mirror she saw that she was not only a princess but a beautiful princess.

IMGA0040.jpg

Why do I always end up with tears in my eyes at a happy ending! Beautiful photos of a beautiful princess...

Aww, so sweet! Clover is a beautiful girl, definitely a little princess. x)

AWWWW - what lovely little story! Princess Clover is truly stunning!

Thanks Everyone, I think you all gave Clover a big ego now ;)

I was very bored after their halloween princess shoot, so I made this little story for everyone. She was never really "ugly" but the baby picture didn't look to flattering so I thought this would be a perfect little story.

Hello little Princess! You are indeed very beautiful! x)

haha aww bless shes so adorable and the tiara complements her fur well :P

Just read this at 11.15 pm and am now going to bed with a smile on my face!Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back