• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Only 2 weeks left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
.....Till I have my broadband back! I have missed you all so very much, and have tons to tell you!

Have been trying to post on mobile, but it takes forever and a day to do so, so haven't bothered. But am keeping tabs on you lot! :D :D

On the library pc again at the mo and my typing is again, ever so slow as the table is really low! :)

I'm still here! Be on again properly real soon, replying to all!

Big hugs!

Hi Kelly,
We've missed you too. I'm counting down the days till you get your internet back on. There's one good thing about it - it gives the rest of us a chance to catch up with you with our posts ;D Lucinda might be beating you by the time you get back ;D

I look forward to seeing you back again; I hate been without my net access for a couple of days let alone a month!

Missing your posts.

Clare x

Hope your back soon, we have awful connection here with Broadband at the mo too - BT seem on a go slow about fixing it >:(

I manage to get on on rare occasions like now, but it will crash later no doubt.

Alison :)

Hi Kelly!

Its not the same on here without you! get back on here soon!

Hope you are well :)

Trace x

Hee hee lets go to the game room and see what we can do ;D As long as these stoopid servers behave themselves >:(

Hope she wont mind me saying but she still hasnt had it back last time i heard hopefully we'll talk to her again soon!

It should've been back last week that I had it! Bloomin BT were naff at putting our line in - it was meant to be broadband ready (we pre-ordered it) and it wasnt!
THEN, Tesco decide that I need to cancel my broadband with them and get a new account! Which I don't understand as we have taken our phone number with us and all the cable, modems and stuff! They now say in 30 days I can have my Tesco one again.

BT were being funny about us having their internet and wanted to charge us £50 for a modem! Errr, no way!

NTL was installed for my brothers' pc upstairs, but he no longer uses it, but has taken us all weekend to re-connect it to downstairs! But... I'm here ;D :D

welcome back you've been missed, could have done with your soothing words recently I'm sure you read it all, but the others kept my spirits up, glad you're back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back