• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

OOOO I am brave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Popped into town to get the piggies wood shavings. And the woman in the pet shop was bathing a snake, cos it was shedding its skin. I asked if I could have a feel, cos I never have before. As snakes freak me somewhat. Guess what. I did it-c Totalyy different feeling to what I thought it would be.
So now I am brave me thinks.

snakes are like the second most awesome pet ever if you get one(you should) keep your piggies away from it :)

aww I love snakes but wouldn't keep one as a pet while I have other animals

I LOVE snakes, went to the village fete last year and a reptile enthusiast was there with various reptiles including a 7ft long python...guess who held it :)) :))

Wow! I love (little)snakes! I once caught a baby snake while visiting Mackinac Island. Scared so many other people, it was really funny! :(|)

I held a 6ft python once, it was when I was much younger and clearly not very clever.

We did however have a mexican milk Snake that my brother took great delight by putting it in my bed when I was sleeping. Might I add not funny!

I actually don't really like them, for me a snake is wild and should live in the wild but each to there own really. I much prefer fluffy Guinea Pigs.

I have 2 snakes, as well as 2 piggys.

I have corn snakes Jake and Elwood, they will get big but not big enough to eat piggys!

My OH says I'm not aloud a Royal Python due to the fact it will get big enough to eat them if it gets out.

He also hates snakes :p

I've never been scared of snakes, though hadn't had much to do with them until I met my sister-in-law's adult corn snake. He is just gorgeous and really friendly.

I still had no intentions of getting one myself, that was until I went to my local pet shop 7wks ago and saw Barnaby.

282c9871.jpg

His colours were just so stricking, plus I felt sorry for him as he was around 2ft long but they still had him in a tiny cricket tub.

I ended up collecting him a week later and can't believe how much I love him. I never thought that snakes really recognised their owners, but if anyone else holds him he tries desperately to get back to me and he won't eat if there is someone other than me watching him. When I walk past his tank he sticks his head out of his hide and watches me go past.

He is just fantastic!

9977e6ed.jpg

Well done :)) I like snakes, they aren't slimy at all like some people think. :) They probably think that because snakes are like a huge worm shape. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back