• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Open Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just got back from cinema with kids and Open season had me in giggles ;D ;D it is brilliant, Boog the bear even poops on the toilet and Billy Connelly is the voice of a tree animal no idea what think he was called Mc Kinsly or some thing, off to see Barnyard this coming week maybe I'll take the kids lol

DebbieR said:
I so want to see them but I haven't got anyone to go with :(

Feel free to borrow Arun anytime you want ;D

DebbieR said:

I often go alone to see kids movies ;D Last one i saw at pictures was Over the Hedge. Love that Squirrel!

carrot_tit said:
DebbieR said:

I often go alone to see kids movies ;D Last one i saw at pictures was Over the Hedge. Love that Squirrel!

I love kids movies - Over the Hedge was fantastic!

Tony and I always see animated without a kid in tow! After all, there is adult humour in them.......quite a lot in the cases of Shrek!

This isn't being shown near me yet, dying to see it though! Also want to see Hoodwinked.

Loved over the hedge! 'We shall name it Steve'! Squirrel was definitely my fave too, especially after he had the caffeine!

I so wanted to see Over The Hedge as well.
I think maybe I will go on my own. That's a good idea.
Failing that - how much is it to hire Arun? ;D

they've got mad deer called Elliot who is like squirrel who gets a big kick out of coffee and sugar the bear boog wrecks a shop then throws up after he has been taken home and he carrys a little fluffy bear around with him ahhh sweet, definalty one of the best for a while better then over the hedge even,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back