• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Opinions, Attitudes & Lack Of Tone Of Voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry - this thread is about NOT being rude to other forum members .

I think we should add a disclaimer that it is OK to be rude to BossHogg

Last edited:
Reactions: A&T
I've heard 'innit' more in this one thread than I have throughout the whole forum!

Joking apart - this thread is very important. What I love about this forum is that it is alive . I have dabbled in other forums and sometimes there are no new posts for days. On here, there are always new posts.

Naturally , the threads about guinea pigs are the most important and I am always grateful for the fact there are experienced members willing to give advice to us less experienced guinea pig slaves.

But - I enjoy the banter too . I think, when such a diverse group of people get together, there's bound to be differences of opinions. I agree that we should all try and keep things civil.

All I can say is, if anyone feels I say anything they are not happy with , please tell me. I would sooner know .

Behave people, I is still here and dangerous! :raz:

633645003725135464.jpg

I've never had a problem acting this way since I've been on the forum! :raz:

:agr: I love this forum, but have noticed this too so have not been posting as regularly as I usually would just in case it's "wrong" if that makes sense?
I'm totally socially awkward so I immediately think that my posts are silly anyway and don't want to step on toes or come across like an idiot :lose:
Aww. That's sad that you don't post as often. We love your posts and your new baby rats too! Also if anyone need any nice material piggy products they should definitely contact @gus+walter. She makes fantastic things:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back