• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Optrex eye was advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just brought some optrex eye wash for one of my recuse, could some one tell me the best way to use it!

Mary

D

DebbieR

Is it the stuff in the bottle or the one with the dropper?
If its the one in the bottle, I put a tiny bit in a new, clean, 1ml syringe and drop a couple of drops in to the corner of the eye. Then you gently manipulate the area around the eye so that it goes all over. Same with the one in the dropper but without the syringe bit (obviously) :)

G

gothchick1515

Harrys eyes have been a bit crusty recently can i use that for him?

Reaction score
DebbieR said:
Is it the stuff in the bottle or the one with the dropper?
If its the one in the bottle, I put a tiny bit in a new, clean, 1ml syringe and drop a couple of drops in to the corner of the eye. Then you gently manipulate the area around the eye so that it goes all over. Same with the one in the dropper but without the syringe bit (obviously) :)
ive just got some optrex too,for the baby with a bad eye...ill think ill try that ;)

G

gothchick1515

Harrys got like crusty eyes can i use it i dnt wanna damage his eyes :S

Status
Not open for further replies.