our staffys and boxer

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sammi

here is our white boxer amber can you believe some breeders put the white ones to sleep at birth >:(

and our old staffy bruno whos 13 in his favorite place.....our vw campervan in the sun

and our young staffy alfie who came to stay with us for 3 days and never went home a year ago now ;D

they all love the guineas and alfie likes to help when they are being groomed.

G

gothchick1515

There lovely we cant have dogs :( why do they ever put the white ones down i dont no much about dogs

S

sammi

They put the white ones down because they are not recognised by the kennel club for the breed standard and i think its something of an embarrassment to the breeder for her bitch to have had them. i have ambers pedigree paper but there is nothing on it just the breeders name and number
they won't tell us who the parents were. they also say that the white ones are more prone to illnesses later on but any dog may become ill its the luck of the draw really. i took am to a show once and someone told me i should have had her put to sleep >:( i told him i would rather have him put to sleep and left.

bevs

Reaction score
Your staffies are gorgeous :) so is Amber but i just LOVE staffs ;D

S

sammi

I lost my boy bruno yesterday :( i had to make the decision to have him put to sleep.

why does it hurt so much i know i did the right thing but i feel so empty and heartbroken. i don't wanna do anything or go anywhere or eat anything i just feel numb. after 13 happy years saying goodbye for the last time is the most difficult thing i have had to do since i lost my mum.

i hate life at the moment nothing nice seems to be happening >:(

bevs

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that Sammi, it's never an easy decision to make, even when you know it's for the best. You had a wonderful 13 years with Bruno and you can see he was very much loved! We are all here if you need to talk.

R.I.P Bruno

Love and hugs
Bev x x

P.S I know how it feels to lose your mum too. (((((hugs)))))

C

claire

so sorry to hear that Sammi.

Sending lots of hugs to you

RIP Bruno

Take care Sammi

Love
Claire
x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
so very sorry Sammi

Rest In Peace Bruno

Lots of love and hugs

xx Kelly xx

S

staffie lass

So sorry to hear your sad news about Bruno, it is such a hard decision but you did the right thing and he had a wonderful life with you.I have 2 staffie girls and know how they take over your heart, you must be strong now for your lovely boxer and the pup, they will miss Bruno too. Run free to rainbow bridge now Bruno and bask in the sun all day there.

Status
Not open for further replies.