Ow ow ow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheeky

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It is one thing after the other this week. :0

In the last few hours I have had pain in my lower left back and it is getting worse and worse, I can barely move without crying out. I haven't done anything to it so I don't know why it is suddenly hurting so much. It's not in the middle, it's off to the side if that makes any difference.
Any ideas?

aalur

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I had that once, really painful, I couldn't move, it turned out to be an infection, in my kidneys I think it was. You should call nhs direct maybe? Hugs xx

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It is one thing after the other this week. :0

In the last few hours I have had pain in my lower left back and it is getting worse and worse, I can barely move without crying out. I haven't done anything to it so I don't know why it is suddenly hurting so much. It's not in the middle, it's off to the side if that makes any difference.
Any ideas?

Awww hun, hope you feel better soon.
I sometimes suffer with a bad back so I use deepheat spray or cream and find it soothes it a little. x

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Back pain is awful! I use the deepheat pads and strong painkillers from the docs when mine plays up.

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i think they are very similar but kidney pain hurts alot and i get it in one side, Drinking water will give them a rest, i also lay on a hot wheat bag when my back hurt's

Status
Not open for further replies.