• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Paddy and Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
My mum has asked me to add these pics to the forum of her new pigs Paddy and Murphy. She got these two handsome boys yesterday off Kate at the fundraising day anim

padandmurp.jpg

padandmurphy1.jpg

padandmurphy2.jpg

padandmurphy3.jpg

padandmurply4.jpg

Great to see them again :) am so glad they have found a forever home :)

Just Spock to go now and I'm working on that one ;)

Alison

Awwww! Just look at my little mobsters!

Living with Debbie clearly suits them - they look really happy!

Murphy is in a very typical pose in the last one - having a good nose about!

What great pigtures it looks like Paddy and Murphy have made themselves right at home with you Debbie thank you so much for giving them both a home after their rough start in life :)

They probably have grown with the amount they are eating! They shout for food every time I pass their cage! They are a wonderful pair! So glad I brought them home with me. They have made friends with Ben, Badger and Goggles who are in the cages next to them.

Debbie, they are so sweet, and they are very lucky to be living with you as they will now know what being a loved little piggie means. Don't let that Sqeakypigs nobble them off you, and watch out for Lucinda if she comes round!

These two boys are funny! They have got an obsession with being peeping toms!

They lived next to Ben and wouldn't stop standing up the bars peering in at him. Ben found it very traumatic being constantly watched so my mum moved the cages around so the two boys are next to Badger and Goggles now. They love it as Goggles loves standing at the bars to see them and Ben is now away from them looking quite happy sleeping on his chair in peace! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back