• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

pantomime...hes behind you...........!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I dont know if any of you remember me saying a month or so back that i am soon to meet my partners daughter who is seven :{, well

December 11th is the day!! :...

We are going to see a Cinderella pantomine at New Brighton on the Wirral!

Arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh mallethead

inbreeding

Ages since I've been to New Brighton, hope you have a really good time. Great way to meet. xx

lovely theatre... if you ignore the wind!

What a way to break the ice @)

I thought it would be a great idea as we wont HAVE to talk so much during the performance and we can just yak about it afterwards in the pub ermmm or maybe not in the pub ermmmm can you tell I'm out of my depth lol :red

I'm sure you'll all have fun. Join in, shout along and have a great time. I haven't been to a pantomime for years. I think I feel a 'Boooo', 'Hissss', 'He's behind you'. coming on. :red

Ages since I've been to New Brighton, hope you have a really good time. Great way to meet. xx

I hope so to, thats if i get there on the train with all this snow! I'm really looking forward to it and also going to NB, my oh used to take her (Demisha) there a lot when he had access years ago, so i have heard a lot about it :))

I'm sure you'll all have fun. Join in, shout along and have a great time. I haven't been to a pantomime for years. I think I feel a 'Boooo', 'Hissss', 'He's behind you'. coming on. :red

lol i know....i think i can feel the little kid in me coming out......mallethead

You'll be finneeeee I haven't been to the theatre in ages. When I was little they took me up on stage (I was really shy and small) and after whatever they were doing with all the children on stage they were handing out bags of chocolate buttons and I was last in the queue... when they got to me they ignored me and pretended they didn't have any buttons.. but instead of crying or whinging I just went to walk off stage to sit back down and the audience were like 'AWWWW' so they gave me a huuge bag of buttons (bigger than the rest :)) )
Where are you gonna go afterwards?

You'll be finneeeee I haven't been to the theatre in ages. When I was little they took me up on stage (I was really shy and small) and after whatever they were doing with all the children on stage they were handing out bags of chocolate buttons and I was last in the queue... when they got to me they ignored me and pretended they didn't have any buttons.. but instead of crying or whinging I just went to walk off stage to sit back down and the audience were like 'AWWWW' so they gave me a huuge bag of buttons (bigger than the rest :)) )
Where are you gonna go afterwards?

Hopefully to some nice eatery :p:))

yum yum yum. you can just stuff your face then so you don't have to talk! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back