• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Paranoid, am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot fox

Junior Guinea Pig
My Oscar has just recovered from a slow gut problem, he needed Zantac and Metacam and a day of syringe feeding at the surgery. He's back to his usual gorgeous, squidgable, affectionate and noisy self. :)) So why am I looking for further problems? :{ I thought I could hear a very feint clicking sound, like a bunged up lungs noise. I think it's there, but he's so healthy, happy, eating, pop corning, I don't think it's anything major!?/
I thought Pixie was wheezing! Now I think these anxieties are vaguely justified, but I know I'm being paranoid. grrrr
Is it just me that loves my pigs too much?! I'm holding them up to my ear to listen to their chests, and they're like "Get off! I want to go eat hay with my friends!"
Silly mad lady! Tell me I'm not the only one?!

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
What with Hector being ill and then Fennel & Archie dying I'm exactly the same! Jake had a slight blocked nose the other day so I got a bit of vicks and other than that hes fine, he gets a blocked nose now and again and I just always worry with them over nothing.

Claire W

Forum Donator 2017/18
I always get paranoid over my girls. Eliza had recurrent UTI's last summer which have finally (touch wood) cleared up and all has been normal for over a year but I am constantly pee watching. She also has a lump near her nipple which the vet has said she is more or less certain it is a fatty lump or harmless cyst but I still worry. Erin regularly has a bit of a stuffy nose which my vet has said has nothing to do with a URI and that it is normal for her but I still constantly worry about her. Ena is long haired so I worry about her getting matty and I worry about Eleanor for the sake of it :red

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
I do exactly thew same with all of my babies and theres alot.
I think we're all gong mad rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.