• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Paul O'Grady Show request

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Al31

Hello everyone, this might sound a little odd, but I work for the Paul O'Grady TV Show on Channel 4 and we have a feature called 'Pet Clinic' in which our resident vet attempts to cure the ills of certain pets.

We are really interested in finding some guinea pigs that are 'under the weather' that could come on the show. We're happy to provide transport for people to get to and from London and we'd make every endeavour to look after the pets and the owners.

If you know anyone that may have a guinea pig who is poorly or overweight etc, and may like some free veterinary advice please give me a call on the number below. They would need to be available to come on the show next Wednesday 18th October.

Many thanks. Alex

Alex Martin | Associate Producer | The New Paul O'Grady Show
tel 0207 151 0131 | email [email protected]
Olga TV, Ground Floor West, Aldwych House, 81 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4HN
www.channel4.com/paulogrady

would be great if someone could bring their rescue piggies, some that are quite poorly, they get free treatment which helps the rescue, and at the same time you can show people on telly what some terrible people do to piggies :(
and in what state they just leave them...

That's a fab idea, and I agree with Abnoba about the Rescue Cavy idea - any cavy rescues up for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back