• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Paypal email

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lizz79

Hi guys just to warn you a recieved an email yesterday ( in my bulk) from paypal explaining that there is a problem with my paypal account and to click on a link, enter a code and give more information as the account would not work correctly without this.Thank goddness i didnt, i went to my paypal account asked them about this as i didnt want a problem this near to xmas and it turns out its not from them and my account is fine.So just thought id let you guys know as i was tempted to click on the link and it was a fraud email. :(

I often get these I just click on forward and then type in [email protected] in the address bar they then check it out and reply to let you know it was indeed a spoof,
I also check out my paypal account to see if alls well myself BEFORE even clicking on thier email, never ever reply to them and dont forget to deleat them from your inbox,

yeah thats what i did, never had one before so worried me alittle, at least i know I'm not the only one now :)

thats one of those phishing things that are going around,whatever you do ,ignore it! and delete

I often get them from ebay as well just do the same if you get one of those and for some reason Barclays bank keep saying my account info needs updating I have never had a barclay bank account, do they think we are stupid or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back