Paypal question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A forum member bought something from me today and paid via paypal. The question I have is, when I checked paypal there has been no payment coming in but don't understand why. All of my usage of paypal has involved me paying other people and not receiving payment. Can anyone shed any light?

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Whenever I have been paid for something by paypal, I got a 'You have got funds' e mail. If someone has sent you money I think this is what happens, xx

Reaction score
when you log into your paypal account the payment should show up when i recieve payments via paypal i also recieve an email telling me i have a payment hope this helps

Sarah from Chucklebunnies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
When you checked paypal did you look at all movement on your account? You know, paid in as well as paid out? It may be automatically sitting on the paid out bit because that's what you normally do. You may have to ask for the 'all activity' type of spreadsheet.

What was the time lag as well, sometimes recent items don't turn up immediately. Give it until tomorrow and then scream!

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Have just checked my email and I do have one saying I have funds but I don't understand why I can't see it in paypal. It's showing a 0.00 balance and I have checked the all activity but the last transaction was a payment I made on 3 February :(

Status
Not open for further replies.