• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pepper & Pringles Thread

Oh clever Pepper, hope you are feeling better and putting loads of weight back on soon x

Aw, Pepper looks very comfy there, Iโ€™ve just put in ice packs for mine too wrapped in a tea towel, we do spoil them donโ€™t we

We certainly do! They have three in the cage at the moment including their ice pod. He is now fully lying on top of it bless him.. might give him a go over with the clippers to get rid of his wool jumper!

So cute ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
What cool pod is this may I ask?
That one is just a freezer block with a fleece cover over it, I do highly reccomend the scratch and Newton ice pod though it stays cold for 12h+ its the same size and a heat pad!

That one is just a freezer block with a fleece cover over it, I do highly reccomend the scratch and Newton ice pod though it stays cold for 12h+ its the same size and a heat pad!
I had a freezer block which the boys bit into. So thatโ€™s a no from me, donโ€™t trust them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿง

We certainly do! They have three in the cage at the moment including their ice pod. He is now fully lying on top of it bless him.. might give him a go over with the clippers to get rid of his wool jumper!
Iโ€™ve just trimmed Posh again today, she looks like โ€œShaun the sheepโ€ Iโ€™ve left her head hair but the rest is really short, sort of velvety ๐Ÿ˜Š

Back