• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Personal information

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

Why is it that most people don't have any personal info on their profile? Often I go to the profile to find that there's nothing - not even a real name. I'm not a mad stalker who wants to know everyone's business I just like to know who I'm "chatting" to.

I don't know. I filled in mine :) - If you would like to update your profile, you just need to click on profile at the top of the page then Forum Profile Information :)

It takes some of us( of a certain age ) a bit of time to work out how to do these things you know ! I have just managed to update my profile.

hairdi said:
It takes some of us( of a certain age ) a bit of time to work out how to do these things you know ! I have just managed to update my profile.
thats me as well, but i think i managed to add a little more info,

I don't really tend to stick personal information in profiles - if people want to know anything, I'd rather they just ask. C:

I'm a FtM Transsexual, so people tend to get confused by name and/or gender on my profiles, so. D:

I think I have some personal info on there, not sure though. Maybe I'll go add some more if there's anything I missed :P ::)

I havent got anything to hide ;D, but ive just never thought about filling the profile in, although I defiently dont want people to know my e-mail address (incidently did you know this is one reason for receiving more junk e-mails? Bots scan the net for addresses).

I never look at other people's profiles either.

I like to know people's names, ages and where they are in the world :D I'm just a nosey so and so and like to know those things ;D

I'm Bev, i'm 37 and I live 17.5 miles away from you! ( I noticed it the other night on the way home from yours) 2funny

2funny Thank you Bev that's very helpful. ;D
You're also a total loony toon :D and the best friend a person could have :-*

There isn't really much you can add, I can't see anywhere for interests or anything?

Barbara

I'm Liz, I'm 22 studying OU got 2 kids 13 pigs a partner, 2 hamsters and 3 rats. We did have a mouse but she died :'(

I'm updating my info now

Because I won't be filling out my profile - if anyone's interested... 18, Transgendered Female-to-Male Pre-Op, living in Essex, unemployed and is a geek. XD

Ahhh so that's what FtM stands for :)

Where abouts in Essex are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back