• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pets at Home Museli - Members Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]Hi Evryboy,

I thought I woul mak a rviw pag for ach foo so thn popl can ra through ach rviw an can thn ci which is bst for thm.

n this thra plas only writ a rviw on what you think of th foo th topic is about an thn out of fiv stars ***** giv it th numbr you think it shoul gt. (5 stars bst)

Your rviw shoul look lik this....

"I think.... <writ your rviw>

*** (3 stars)"

If you woul lik to iscuss this particular foo or ask any qustions, plas start a nw thra or fin th approriat thra to post in.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This product my piggies dont like it. I did buy some recently but just (today) donated my bag to reading guinea pig rescue. I'm sure will love it.

I give it 1 star *

It is more like a treat for piggies and I don't think it is good to use as dry food.

No Stars.

[color]I think th Guina Pig Musli is goo. All my guina pigs njoy ating it an it is mant to b high in protin.

Thy lav littl bits of it but th majority of it thy o sm to at

**** (4 stars)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have received my donation, thankyou Piggywiggy :) No colorings * High in protein (too high for maintenance), far too low in fibre though this can be given in hay it doesn't make for an ideal pet food, we pay them to do the science stuff!

No one disliked it, some positively loved it. Some went straight for the flaked peas and one went straight for the nuggets. She is a sick piggy who is need of the Protein that the nuggets contain (I have had the nuggets before, food value wise they are much the same as Supa Guinea Excel by Burgess, but mine prefer the PAH stuff).

** One for not containing colourings and one for being tasty/appealing.

Ive tried this b4 but Rudi just picked at it he definatly prefered the gerty guinea pig so *

mine like it, but they will eat anything, lol!
they've had pah pellets, meusli, and tesco meusli, aswell as veg, hay, grass etc

We used to give this to our guineas, they eat most of it except for the funny seed bits.

**** (4 stars)

I don't rate it at all 0 stars. My boys refused to eat it. :(

I fed them guinea pig nuggets from Pets at Home and they can't get enough. :)

I also feed my guinea pigs the nuggets from pets at home and they also love it.

I probably would have bought the muesli but i bought my guinea pig from pets at home and they said she was eating the nuggets so i continued with those and also gave it to my other four and they love it! Bowls always empty in the morning!

**** four stars!

I rate it at * >:( too much is wasted and the piggies pick and choose what they want to eat. Certainly less economical than the cavy cuisine mine now get.

I mix the Muesli with the Nuggets and some dried veg, and there have been no problems so far. C: They don't seem to pick, and overall it's gone down a treat.

***** (5 Stars)

mine liked the muesli but hated the nuggets even when it was mixed up
**** STARS

mine are only new so ive not tried it can you feed them normal muesli or are ther special kinds :~D

i give it ***stars because pigs only select their favourite bits out of muesli and nuggets are better.My pigs did like it though.
Katiex
Piggy kisses from Spice and Honey.

I give this **** as my girls liked it but did leave a little each time.

I don't like it. They girls liked it but they only ate the peas! I also don't like that the chaff and dust collects in the bottom on the bag, and I think the seeds will mean it is quite high in fat.

() no stars!

Hi, my piggies hated mesli they picked bits out and left loads they didnt like so i ended up chucking most of the bag away everytime i feed them the left over bits were chucked. so i changed there feeds to gerty guinea pig not long ago and they seem to love it !

Yep mine love it plus it has lots of vit c in it so i give

***** stars O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back