• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carly and co

Reaction score
Is this the only way to add pictures on here? ive not got an account but would like to put some pictures on. :)

Carly and co

Reaction score
How does it work then, is it like an online storage for your photos? and how do you add them on the forum? Thanks

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yes it stores your photos. To put on to the forum, you just copy (I think you press the IMG option, copy, then paste on here). xx

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yes it stores your photos. To put on to the forum, you just copy (I think you press the IMG option, copy, then paste on here). xx

Mr Mojules

Reaction score
photobucket is great. as nutmeg has said it is free and only takes a few minutes to sign up.
downside is the ad but as its free you can just ignore them, and the fact you only have 1gb of storage space. but as the free accounts limit you to sizes, iirc, 800x600 then its an offy lot of photos to fill up.

pro account is better if your saving alot of photos - and i mean alot, unlimited storage and FTP uploads means no sitting waiting about on the webpage for them to load.

Tracyxx

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
You can use www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us to upload photos without an account, but they aren't saved anywhere and I think they are deleted after a few months. Photobucket photos won't be deleted so it's probably best to use that so your photos are safe.

Mr Mojules

Reaction score
is fliker got easier to use ? i used to use it but found it to much of a hassle having to goto properties to get the file url

Bailey

Reaction score
Photobucket is loads easier in all aspects I think, getting the URL code, editing etc... the only thing I prefer about Flickr is you can post an image at a certain size without having to resize your photo completely.

Mr Mojules

Reaction score
yeah i had forgotten about that part, not so bad as alot of forum now auto resize to 800x600

Mr Mojules

Reaction score
yeah i had forgotten about that part, not so bad as alot of forum now auto resize to 800x600

Status
Not open for further replies.