• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is this the only way to add pictures on here? ive not got an account but would like to put some pictures on. :)

How does it work then, is it like an online storage for your photos? and how do you add them on the forum? Thanks

Yes it stores your photos. To put on to the forum, you just copy (I think you press the IMG option, copy, then paste on here). xx

Yes it stores your photos. To put on to the forum, you just copy (I think you press the IMG option, copy, then paste on here). xx

photobucket is great. as nutmeg has said it is free and only takes a few minutes to sign up.
downside is the ad but as its free you can just ignore them, and the fact you only have 1gb of storage space. but as the free accounts limit you to sizes, iirc, 800x600 then its an offy lot of photos to fill up.

pro account is better if your saving alot of photos - and i mean alot, unlimited storage and FTP uploads means no sitting waiting about on the webpage for them to load.

You can use www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us to upload photos without an account, but they aren't saved anywhere and I think they are deleted after a few months. Photobucket photos won't be deleted so it's probably best to use that so your photos are safe.

is fliker got easier to use ? i used to use it but found it to much of a hassle having to goto properties to get the file url

Photobucket is loads easier in all aspects I think, getting the URL code, editing etc... the only thing I prefer about Flickr is you can post an image at a certain size without having to resize your photo completely.

yeah i had forgotten about that part, not so bad as alot of forum now auto resize to 800x600

yeah i had forgotten about that part, not so bad as alot of forum now auto resize to 800x600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back