Piccies from Hatton Country World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevs

Reaction score
Awww and the mummy pig and the kissy cow are lovely too :)

D

DebbieR

It is a lovely place. We would all love it there ;D

I gotta be honest - Cadbury World looks really quite boring ;D

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
DebbieR said:
It is a lovely place. We would all love it there ;D

I gotta be honest - Cadbury World looks really quite boring ;D
There's not much to do there really.. When we go to Hatton, we stay there the whole day and never get bored!

G

gothchick1515

I wanna change my vote to this place i love animals ! do they have goats because we will need to take a van if they do i need goats lmao, and it seems appropriate for tgpf to go somewhere with that many piggies? x

G

gothchick1515

its near birmingham, i cant get there :'( so i must see piccies of the goats lol x

D

DebbieR

Yes I've been to Hatton a couple of times now and I absolutely love it. I held an owl - they're really heavy. The animals are so lovely and I love feeding them. I always buy two carrier bags full of feed. ;D
They have loads of goats verity. They are really lovely ;D There were 2 cheeky young ones last time I went. One distracted me while the other chewed through the bottom of my carrier bag and ate the feed ;D

Where do you live? Maybe you could meet someone and get a lift

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Verity, if you can get the train to Warwick/Hatton, you're more than welcome to stay at mine :)

G

gothchick1515

Portsmouth its hours away! I love goats if i went u'd all have restrain me id be trying to goat nap them lol x

G

gothchick1515

Found it, theres a station quite close ill have to have a chat (argument) with the parents lol but I'm sure i could manage somethin, i wouldnt wanna impose though Kelly i could try and find a travelinn or somehin? x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Lovey, why pay the money for that when there's a place at mine? It's really up to you, but the offer's always open love

G

gothchick1515

Mentioned it to my mum she said NO! becasue its too far for me to go alone :@ aparantly its near the midlands well thats what shes said, ill keep at her. id love to go there id be like a little kid again lol i love animals hehe x

D

DebbieR

I'm sure those are the 2 that ambused me ;D

Verity, would your mum let you go if you could travel with someone? There might be someone coming from that way that you could meet up with

G

gothchick1515

GOATS!!! I DO LOVE GOATS lol! must steal them hehe. aww there adorable. I said would i b allowed to go if i wasnt alone and she said that would be ok :S

Status
Not open for further replies.