• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piccies from Hatton Country World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here are a few piccies from there!

hc1.jpg

hc2.jpg

hc3.jpg

hc4.jpg

hc5.jpg

hc6.jpg

Have tons more!

xx Kelly xx

Awww and the mummy pig and the kissy cow are lovely too :)

It is a lovely place. We would all love it there ;D

I gotta be honest - Cadbury World looks really quite boring ;D

DebbieR said:
It is a lovely place. We would all love it there ;D

I gotta be honest - Cadbury World looks really quite boring ;D

There's not much to do there really.. When we go to Hatton, we stay there the whole day and never get bored!

I wanna change my vote to this place i love animals ! do they have goats because we will need to take a van if they do i need goats lmao, and it seems appropriate for tgpf to go somewhere with that many piggies? x

its near birmingham, i cant get there :'( so i must see piccies of the goats lol x

Yes I've been to Hatton a couple of times now and I absolutely love it. I held an owl - they're really heavy. The animals are so lovely and I love feeding them. I always buy two carrier bags full of feed. ;D
They have loads of goats verity. They are really lovely ;D There were 2 cheeky young ones last time I went. One distracted me while the other chewed through the bottom of my carrier bag and ate the feed ;D

Where do you live? Maybe you could meet someone and get a lift

Verity, if you can get the train to Warwick/Hatton, you're more than welcome to stay at mine :)

Portsmouth its hours away! I love goats if i went u'd all have restrain me id be trying to goat nap them lol x

Found it, theres a station quite close ill have to have a chat (argument) with the parents lol but I'm sure i could manage somethin, i wouldnt wanna impose though Kelly i could try and find a travelinn or somehin? x

Lovey, why pay the money for that when there's a place at mine? It's really up to you, but the offer's always open love

Mentioned it to my mum she said NO! becasue its too far for me to go alone :@ aparantly its near the midlands well thats what shes said, ill keep at her. id love to go there id be like a little kid again lol i love animals hehe x

I'm sure those are the 2 that ambused me ;D

Verity, would your mum let you go if you could travel with someone? There might be someone coming from that way that you could meet up with

GOATS!!! I DO LOVE GOATS lol! must steal them hehe. aww there adorable. I said would i b allowed to go if i wasnt alone and she said that would be ok :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back