Piccies of my other lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Well here they are at last!

Tatty, he's got really good natural brown highlights! He's two and a half and so very soppy, he loves his tummy stroked!

My 3 GALS- had them for about a year now!
Pee-Wee (cos he's not small)

Perky, cos he's the middle and Pinky cos he's the smallest, he hasn't grown.. Don't know why!

All three!

Tank of fish!

Kelly and piggies xx

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I quite fancy some GAL's! Seem like great pets - do you enjoy having them Kelly?

W

Wheekster

WOW! You have some amazing pets. Tatty is gorgeous and I just love your snails.... they are so slimy and cute ;D Your fish are lovely to, do they have names? When we had fish they were collectively known as 'The Cods' LOL.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
snails are really easy to keep.. quite a good thing for children. I don't pick them up, but Mike does.. my mum has 9 smaller ones and will pick them up!

Names for the fish! Yes! LOL
We have Angel, Buffy, Fiona and Fishy as Shrek got eaten! The rest we cant tell apart! LOL

P

pompeywitchy

I use to have giant african land snails, I bought 2 and ended up with about 100, I soon caught on and would throw away all eggs. I had one for 5 yrs and the other 7 yrs. Good pets I think as very easy to keep ( if you throw the eggs away lol)

stargrrlclaire

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
omg,i shouldn't of opened this thread. i'm petrified of shelled creatures, no, scrap that, i have a full blown phobia of them! my heart is racing,i'm crying, i've just thrown up and i feel like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

your cat is lovely though.

please can people warn me if they're going to post photos of tortoises, turtles, terripins, snails, crabs ect in future please? (Sorry to put a dampener on the thread):)>>>:)>>>:)>>>:)>>>:)>>>:)>>>:)>>>:)>>>

luluhound

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
the cat is lovely... not sure on snails, can`t imagine they are very interesting maybe i`m wrong.:)

Reaction score
your cat and fish are awesome but i love the snails so much,scarily enough i use to keep them as a kidmallethead weird really since they were only the garden variety xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.