• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement
  • FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

Picky Eating, Unsure About Poo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippy & Daisy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks guys :) she has started putting back on. I ended up weighing her 3 times on Sunday as when I weighed her first she'd put on about 80 grams! That didn't seem right so I weighed her again and she'd lost that, but when I weighed her again (at about the same time as I did on Saturday) she'd put on 20g from her lowest weight. Then today she had put on another 10-15g so she's doing well and is now only about 40 grams or so off her usual weight :)

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys :) she has started putting back on. I ended up weighing her 3 times on Sunday as when I weighed her first she'd put on about 80 grams! That didn't seem right so I weighed her again and she'd lost that, but when I weighed her again (at about the same time as I did on Saturday) she'd put on 20g from her lowest weight. Then today she had put on another 10-15g so she's doing well and is now only about 40 grams or so off her usual weight :)
Best of luck! Please see a vet if the weight loss returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.