piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purplegem1985

OMG i sooo nearly bought a choc piggie

went to pets at home and they had some gorgeous boars!

they had a buff and a choc one and i soooo wanted to get them cos wanted to call them choc and chip!

would have bought them but couldnt find anything to use as a base for a C&C cage. We bought the grids from argos and i nearly cried cos we couldnt find anything for a base :(

K

Kellie

I know the feeling, I always hate walking past the piggies as I know I want more!
I only lay my CC cage with newspaper, then material, then fleece.

P

purplegem1985

i thought about having like laminate flooring on the bottom or something then lining the top of that

i really wanna get them pigs hehe

K

Kellie

everyone is different, I actually put a shower curtain underneath the paper and material, never had a problem with it.

P

purplegem1985

have you got a picture of what you do.. i'm inspired! hehe

so you just have newspaper, showercurtain and then like fleecy stuff?

do you just wash the fleece?

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kellie

yeah, on the bottm level I have a shower curtain, then newspaper on top, material and towels on that, then a layer of fleece, I just throw the fleece in the wash every few days.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]Why on't you orr som corrugat plastic Klli?

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]h right. Its not too ba from this plac. I pai via bank transfr an thy tol m it will b hr on Tusay. It has takn a long tim to com but thy sai it taks 10 ays for th chqu to clar (which I know a bank transfr osn't!) an 3/4 ays to b livr. an't wait for it to finally com!

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]lol Wll... I ha th mony for it but now I am brok lol haha. I shoul b gtting this jobskrs go into my account soon. My boss toay wrot th lttr to say I only work 8 hours a wk so will tak it to th jobcntr on Monay morn an hopfully I can start gtting a bit xtra mony!

Status
Not open for further replies.