• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pigging Out

Let's try again, shall we.. 😁

We're on our way to drop the piggies off to Hop, Skip & Bunk in Northampton for their 2 week holiday. Remember we had to cancel our holiday on November last year because hubby got sick and we couldn't go on the day of our flight. And so far, so good at the moment, no issues yet.

I'm here sitting at the back seat with the piggies. Whitney's not very thrilled coz she's not used to being in the car. Bryce settled in quickly and munching on his hay. He's getting annoyed with Whitney though coz she keeps on going back and forth trying to go where he is because she's quite scared.

20240128_102449.jpg20240128_102453.jpg20240128_102513.jpg20240128_102616.jpg

So we're back from our US holiday since Friday last week. But I cought some virus day 4 of our holiday, sore throat, cough and colds. Hubby said I might have picked it up from the airport. Thankfully it's not Covid. We still had a good time, albeit me being sick most of the 12 days we were away. But the last 2 days of our holiday, hubby cought the virus as well. So we were both sick coming back home. It's just a good thing that I was feeling a bit better on our day of flight home so I can handle all the things and help hubby. It was when we were driving back home after picking up the piggies that I felt bad again. I was sleeping on the sofa from the day we arrived and hubby in the bedroom. We can't be beside each other in the bed because we both keep waking up whenever one of us coughs! 😂

Today I feel a lot better. Still coughing and still have colds but I can do most of the stuff again. Hubby won't let me go shopping yet coz of my cough (mine is worse than him). He is bad because even though his cough and cold is mild, it kicked his immune system that then flares up his arthritis, so pain for him is much worse. I'm expecting though that by the weekend I'd be much much better.

Anyway, both Bryce and Whitney are fine. They did lose some weight, as just normal when we go on holidays and they are in another environment. But they're putting it all back again day by day. 😁😂

20240213_135558.jpg20240213_135608.jpg

I’m sorry you are both poorly. Sending you both healing vibes for a speedy recovery.

Glad the piggies enjoyed their holiday.

Sorry to hear you are both ill. Hopefully you’ll be over the worst soon. I’m sure Whitney and Bryce are glad to be home.

Thanks guys! ❤️

Yeah Bryce and Whitney are both happy to be home. We arrived home around 7pm last Friday and they both went to their loft and slept most of the time. I did manage to pick up some veggies and cucumber for them in the services (SPAR), so they had food for that night and morning. Hubby said when he woke up at 8am the next day and opened their cage, they both went straight under their chair! 😂 Who says piggies dont know what they are doing eh?! 😂

Back