• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy Christmas Card/Avatar Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm going to have lots of spare time this weekend so I've been designing piggy cards! If people like these, I'll get some more designs going and will sell them as christmas cards, if I get enough interest :)
xmascardkisscopy.jpg

skyecopy.jpg

lunaxmascardcopy.jpg

I'm also offering to make Christmassy avatars for people, if you'd like :) Just upload a pic of your pig here and I'll see what I can do! Haven't tried avatars yet, as they are so small and so can be quite fiddly, but I'll do my best!

They are lovely, I love the first card Merry kiss-mass :(|) I wouldn't want to give them out to people just keep them :))

I have been looking for guinea pig christmas cards and am definitely interested. The ones I have seen so far have been a mix of mice, rabbits and guinea pigs. I love your designs. The first one especially.

Aw, love the first one - perhaps it would be nice to have a different type of piggy in one of the others? i.e. a longer haired or abby? Just so it appeals to people who have those so it's like they are buying one with their piggy on :)) Super cute!

Aw, love the first one - perhaps it would be nice to have a different type of piggy in one of the others? i.e. a longer haired or abby? Just so it appeals to people who have those so it's like they are buying one with their piggy on :)) Super cute!

Thankyou!

Good idea! I own 3 Abby types myself but they're very hard to work with in Photoshop because of all the hair! I'm home for a week on Monday so I'm going to get lots of shots of my abby's that will be easier to work with :)

Wow! Love them! xx>>>

Please could you make Boris Christmassy?

DSC_0022-2.jpg

Or Willow, don't mind which :)

DSC_0022.jpg

Whichever is easiest for you to work with

Pippa and Pixel 'don't do' photos - they're almost always fuzzy rolleyes

They're brilliant I havent been able to upload photos, I'm going to get OH to try. By the way Amelia is beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back