• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy Outdoor time - Next week?

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I know times are interesting at the moment to say the least, with the nice weather due to come soon. I wondered if any piggies would be heading out in the gardens for some grass time?

I recently moved, thankfully before the lockdown and the piggies have a new out door area which they would like to try (if they knew about it 🤣).

Are any other piggies heading outside, for some garden time?

Hey everyone,

I know times are interesting at the moment to say the least, with the nice weather due to come soon. I wondered if any piggies would be heading out in the gardens for some grass time?

I recently moved, thankfully before the lockdown and the piggies have a new out door area which they would like to try (if they knew about it 🤣).

Are any other piggies heading outside, for some garden time?
I'm putting my 2 boys out tomorrow and the girls the day after :)

Mine have been out the last couple of days - increasing their time out to get them used to the grass (though I have been pulling it for them for the last week or so). Lets hope the weather stays fine so they can go out more often!

Mine have been out for a few hours during the day since the warmer weather started.They were already very used to grass so that hasnt been an issue. I love that we can do this for our piggies if we are lucky enough to have a garden. Grass or no grass they like outdoor time in the fresh air in the warmer months.

I have been cutting grass for them for the last week to allow there stomachs to get used to it. I will only start with short spells though as this will be there first ever grass time! They have had grass, never outdoors as we have lived in flats before now.

Back