• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy strawberry fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueRose120

well I decided to try giving my piggies Buttercup and Truffles each a strawberry. I had tried to give Shadow one when he was still alive but he would just turn up his nose at it. Anyway, so each are munching on the strawberries and then Buttercup decides her strawberry wasn't good enough so she takes Truffles strawberry from her and Truffles is like :o where;d my stawberry go? So I give it back to Truffles and by now Buttercup has lost interest in her strawberry. Then Truffles wonders what Buttercup's strawberry tastes like because maybe Truffle's strawberry lost its taste. ;D anyhoo, so they decide to each munch on one another's strawberries and then they both lose interest in both strawberries. when Truffles tried to go back in to the pigloo Buttercup's butt was in the way!! ;D ;D ;D :smitten: :smitten: ah, the joy of guinea pigs! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

AWWWWWWW that's cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Next time post me the pics of their cute little red PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhh :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Here are some pictures of them munching on the strawberries :smitten:

DSCI0786.jpg

DSCI0785.jpg

DSCI0784.jpg

DSCI0783.jpg

sorry glynis you can't see their piggy lips in the pics :tickedoff:

BUt they did have a bit of strawberry stained on their chins! :smitten:

awwwww bob and heath have got a strawberry each today with their breakfast :smitten: :smitten: merlin wont eat them though

they seem to be enjoying them in the piccies :smitten:

Aww bless, love the pics :smitten: :smitten: my piggies arent that keen on strawberries, i usually end up eating them myself!

They are such pretty piggies, I love their colouring. Mine like the top bit sliced off with the green and stalk, and they eat that part first, then a bit of the fruit. They get juicy pink chins!

thanks guys, they are really cute when they are eating. of course. they're are cute no matter what they;re doing! :smitten: :smitten: I am pretty sure they ate the entire strawberries cuz I didin;t see them in their cage. Me , on the other hand, don;t care for strawberries, I guess that was something me and Shadow piggie had in common! :smitten:

Lovely photos - I have never tried mine with strawberries. I reckon I will now though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back