• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't know about piggy trains, but I think it's when people help to get a piggy to a new home.

I live in Bath. Max lives in Nottingham.

Do you get the drift? :)

I used the animal couriers to get Whinnie to me from Scotland - I highly recommend them!

Or if you got the coach or train to collect him you are welcome to break your journey at mine.

Thanks Kate!

Who are the animal couriers? And how expensive are they?

Yeah!

Ive never heard of animal couriers before - do tell.

Thats them.

They were fab when they bought Whinnie to me. She came all the way from Perth in Scotland to me in Birmingham which was a 2 day journey and she arrived as fresh as a Daisy.

Never heard of these couriers before :)

Hopefully we can eventually have some kind of volunteer "rescue train" organised when we have enough interested members. Sorry but I'm no where near you Lucinda in this case.

Barbara

Is there any way we could get him to Lucinda? *off to consult the map*

aww, thanks guys.

It's so hard, as I said on another thread somewhere - i just don't want to rock the boat with my three, as it wouldn't then be a happy home for Max either. He is so adorable, but we have our routines here and I just don't know. I hope my Angel-Dr will give me a sign about what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back