Piggy train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommies Mam

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I need to arrange a piggy train from Gateshead up to Helens in Gretna I can do part of the journey from Gateshead but physically not up to doing the the full journey as my asthma is bad again and I have a lot of commitments at this end.

Btw its not for any of my piggies. They are here to stay.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi Wanda

hope you are doing ok - sorry to hear your asthma is bad

When were you thinking for the pigg train as we could perhaps help and its nothing dodgy you are wanting transported is it :))

Karen

x

boozyfruits

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wanda,
normally i would offer to help, but i'm really snowed under. working 6 days this week, and today is my afternoon off, and where am i? - at my desk, 1h from home (in the wrong direction to youmallethead)
depending how long you are able to keep hold of them, i am certain'y willing to come across the week of the 22nd november and take them to helen then.
sorry, i can't really do anything sooner as we're off on hols next w'end
Becca

Hels

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The Mill Hotel, Gretna, in the peaceful Scottish
Hi Wanda

hope you are doing ok - sorry to hear your asthma is bad

When were you thinking for the pigg train as we could perhaps help and its nothing dodgy you are wanting transported is it :))

Karen

x

KAREN - whatever are you thinking?? ha ha.............. its two darling girls who need to come here to rescue................

If anyone can help I would be so grateful. Helen. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reaction score
Hi guys

Wanda and Helen are trying to sort this out for me. Sadly I am leaving Pawz for thought rescue due to health reasons and Helen has kindly offered to take 2 sisters who are nearly 6 year old. (the rescue is not closing down just I am stepping down from rabbit and rodent coordinator) I am going away in 2 weeks so ideally I would like them up to Helen before then.

Helen if we can't arrange this I will see if I can get a day off work and drive up with them. They will come with the cage and all the bits and bobs for you. You know I am very grateful for you taking them x

Reaction score
we could do it next Saturday but Paul (Mr Mojules) is as I type trying to find a middle meeting point

if this would be any good let me now

Status
Not open for further replies.