• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piglet you Git

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo01

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Our Pigs are indoors pigs due to lincolns amount of stray cats but at night we shut them in their hutch (just incase we get rats) however piglet has discovered a new game to play its called hide and bite slave to stop him putting me to bed and then cause so much noise he has to let me back out again!malletheadmalletheadmallethead

aww cheeky little piggy:)) bless his little heart

Dear Gizmo slave ...........whee think you've got the wrong approach, you must always approach us (this is Velvey and Nexy speaking btw) with food and offerings........maybe then our friend Giz will be happy to go into your arms again.......... :(|)

Glynis now speaking! :
Oh dear........sounds like Gizmo is tasting your fingers ............... next time he does this or looks like he will say NO not too loudly but a firmish NO......... i have to do this with Velvet as she's a minx with biting, mainly cause she's blind so it's her immediate response! I have found with time this works, just gently but firmly do it........each time and then when he stops stroke him and say GOOD BOY GIZ x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back