Pigs Enjoying the Sunshine! (lots of pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liane

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My pigs have been enjoying the good weather (apart from the little downpour the other day!)

001.png

"Uh oh, its that time of year again. I'm sure that thing has grown since it was last shoved in my face" Freddie said about the camera.

002.png

Nelson "No photographs, please"
"Make sure you get my best side" says Freddie

003.png

"Cucumber!" Elphie shrieked.

004.png

"Ooh, what's over there?" said Glinda

005.png

"The grass lookers greener over there..."

006.png

"Stop.Taking.Pictures.Of.Me." Ace grumbled.

Liane

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
007.png

"Wwwwwhat could it be?" River whispered nervously.

008.png

*looks smug*

009.png

"What's all the fuss about, honestly?" Amy said "Just stand still for a few seconds, do something cute, then carry on about your business."

LOL. Sorry about the little piggy-speak. Couldn't help myself. More to come!rolleyes

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ooooh look at your beautiful piggies enjoying themselves in the sun! Really enjoyed this :))

Audioheart always does brilliant threads like this too :(|)

Reaction score
Aww these are fab! Love the one of Glinda - what a pretty piggie! :D So cute!

ruledbyguineapigs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I just love ginger piggy winks. x) where do you live lol.... Its been raining all day here and yesterday too.

NotFondOfCarrots

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Lovely pigs! I lol'd at the "grass is greener"... somehow, they *always* think the grass is better on the other side... so nibble right at the edge...! Always makes me laugh!

Liane

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I live near London. Its not been as nice the past few days, it was a bit wet for two days. Its dry at the moment and a little windy, but they don't seem to mind that! They're out munching right now XD They love it, the younger ones are running around like crazy.

When the grass was really long the other day, I had the run pushed right up against the flower bed border where, and they were pulling the long grass from the other side through! :P They've mowed the lawn pretty well between the seven of them! (a little too well in some places rolleyes)

Glinda (long haired) is so funny to watch - she popcorns A LOT. The day I took the photos, she jumped higher than I'd ever seen a guinea pig jump! Springy little thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.