• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

pink hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I don't have money for hair dying, I put lots of eyeliner on and glare at people... bahahah

Absolutely fantastic I love it. I have never dyed my hair but if I ever did I would probably some bright colour like yours.

GirlyGuineas...do it do itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo itdo it! Do it now :) x

I really would do it but with the situation at work at the moment I really don't want any more problems. By the way your hubby seems really nice. Hope the cage was ok.

ooo your hair looks awesome!x) love it! :) wish i had he guts to go a bright colour. i'v gone from blonde to a very dark brunette today though, its quite abit of a difference haha

I'm too chicken to dye my hair. In fact, I'm too chicken to even get a haircut, lol :))

You're way braver than me there Lexy! It looks terrific :)

Annie - how are you liking it? sometimes I look in the mirror and i'm like...ftw... whos' that, oh it was me! baha

HairlessWillow7 - thank you ^_^ I need to do the back as I ran out of dye x

Annie - how are you liking it? sometimes I look in the mirror and i'm like...ftw... whos' that, oh it was me! bah
haha i'm the same keep catching myself in the mirror and being like WOAH! keep forgeting. but i love it, really needed a change :)

Thankies lovelies, sorry I've not really been online today, been visiting some friends in the town next to mine. :) Was all good fun, made me super broody though as they have ickles, so I'm jumping my hubby when he gets in ;) Ickles! <3 x

it looks lovewly, really suits you. what colour do you use? mine is cupcake pink at the moment from beeunique x

I love it. Welcome to the pink club! You have to be dedicated to have coloured hair as it takes a lot of upkeep but I am that used to doing it now that I could do it in my sleep. I love having pink hair. I don't think I could go back to a normal colour. I will probably be an old age pensioner with pink hair and a glittery zimmer frame lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back