Pirates of caribbean 2 Dead mans chest,...brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
went to see it saturday with kids its as great, almost as good as first one. made me jump out of my chair twice, felt such an idiot, Johnny Depp was lovely as usual as Capt Jack Sparrow, it finished with a carry on type ending, would recommend it to anyone, just be careful when Will is following a piece of string on the Island, my poor ticker is'nt up to shocks like that lol,

D

DebbieR

Oh I so can't wait to see this film. The first one was so brilliant that even my hubby wants to see this one AT THE CINEMA. He never ever wants to go to the pictures! :o

Is Johnny Depp the sexiest man in the known universe?

michellemuffin

Reaction score
a close second to Richie Sambora from Bon Jovi, but he does looks yummy as jack sparrow, did you know he is based on Keith Richards from Rolling stones, makes sense does'nt it? they are hoping to get him to play Jacks dad in a future film, the first film is one of my most favourite all time films, when we was on a crusie last oct they played it on the ships tv and me and my daughter kept watching it, hope they have the 2nd one on the ship next march when we go to the carbbean, brilliant mind you its got sea monsters in it maybe not a good idea when at sea lol, its called the cracken, my son is nevous about sharks let alone crackens lol

D

DebbieR

Yes I did know about Jack being based on Keef Richards. It's hilarious isn't it? Once you know that, it makes the character even more entertaining. I was hoping Keith would be in this film - lets hope they get him eventually. That would be just hilariuos. ;D

michellemuffin

Reaction score
if anyone else sees the new film tell me why the voodoo woman has black stuff on her teeth and lips, looks like shes been eating black jacks, but the kids wanted to know why she had black teeth and lips , and I did'nt know the answer?

G

gothchick1515

The film ROCKS! i saw it yesterday so so good! omg! lol abby didnt like it as it didnt really end, and Michelle i have no idea why she had black teeth probably jsut for affect x

Status
Not open for further replies.