• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Play Pens

Michelle Luggar

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi all

New to the forum and new to the world of guinea pigs. We picked up two gorgeous male brothers at the weekend and are settling them in. They are absolutely lovely and I am head over heels already. I was just wondering what everyone's recommendation is on playpens? I ideally want one that can be used in and outdoors (when the temp is right) (our piggies are living indoors in our living room) and a good enough size to give them a good run, if it comes with with base or lid even better but not essential. What have you found best?

Thanks so much

Hi, welcome to the forum. If you are wanting to use a playpen/run outside it will need to have a lid to protect against predators such as cats and birds of prey. The ones I use are not really suitable for indoors tho. Many people on the forum use c&c grids for their indoor piggies. Hopefully some one will come along soon with more ideas for you :)

Hello and welcome.
Can’t help with advice as my piggies live in a C&C cage but floortime means they’re free to range throughout the house.
They always come home as soon as they hear good bags rustling.
Please do let us see pics of your piggies.

Back