• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you give frusol and antibiotics together?

Hi, to be honest I gave both at the same time as no one said any different and I never thought to ask! Seemed ok but it's hard to tell.

Later on I did ask and they do advise a gap of around an hour. As mentioned, it is worth checking as I seem to get different answers depending on the vet! It would make sense to leave a gap to honest.

Just off the phone from the vet. He's advised to keep going with the antibiotics (now on day 7) and to give the steroid more time to work as it is a long-acting drug.
Fudgie seems really good in himself this morning. Eating etc as normal. Thank you for all of your advice and kind words. I'm definitely a new regular to this site!

Just thought I'd give a list of fudgie's meds over the past week...
29/12 2.5% enroflaxacin orally for 9 days
01/01 meloxicam 0.5% 20ml injection
Frusemide injection
04/01 depo medrone injection

Finished the antibiotics today but he's still croaking away. Fine otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back