• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As you all know I gave gaga a bath at the weekend. Today I noticed shes weezy and she sneezed. Shes eating very well, and is coming out of her house for a wunder about. I feel so bad cos I dont have the money for a vet trip until I get paid. I hope shes ok.

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
are you known at your vets? i phoned up and said i needed to bring a piggy in but had no money til pay day 4 days later and they said it was fine..

hope she is ok.

Reaction score
No. not really.Ive only been once with Boofle and that was to get the proof she was pregnant.
I feel like a bad owner. I have done my upmost to make the piggies comfy and loved. And now I cant afford the vet bill. I feel absolute c**p

Reaction score
Right. Well..

Ive just had gaga on my lap for a cuddle. She climbed up to my ear for her normal cuddle, and she sounds clear.
I'm wondering if it could be the hay.It is alot drier than normal.
Oh and it looks like shes had a haircut. It looks like Tam has been munching. So know she has one short side and one long side.lol:(|)

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww bless her :) i would be tempted just to keep an eye out and if it gets worse go to the vet. mine often sneeze when i put hay in :)) i dont sneeze but my breathing goes wheezy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.