Please Sign And Share This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stayc1989

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This little dog was kidnapped from his back garden by 4 16 year olds and had the most awful things done to him. For hours he was tortured by these vile creatures! please help to get an animal cruelty register to stop these (and others like them) ever owning animals again, they are handing the petition in on the 30th of March so not long please help get justice for all animals Sign and share please

David Cameron MP: Justice for Chunky

eileen

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
ive signed and shared,needs more reflective punishment to deter individuals from commiting these awful crimes,sure they would not like it done to them.

7squeakers.

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have signed. In my view, people who inflict cruelty on small defenceless animals are the scum of the earth.:rant: They are cowards and they do not get sufficient punishment as the law stands at present.
:agr: with Eileen. What they do to animals like Chunky should be done to them. And to Hell with their Human Rights. Chunky has a right to live a happy pain-free life.

Stayc1989

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It made me cry it's so upsetting I honestly do not know what enters these peoples head?! how can they do that to innocent animals? And to kidnap him off his own garden just so they can do that to him it is disgusting! All they got was a ban from keeping animals but they won't care he wasn't even their pet and they still did it, therefore are walking free to kidnap someone else's poor pet! I don't think the law should protect these peoples identity no matter what age they are they should face consequences of being named and shamed for everyone to know what they have done! The law has to change or things will get worse. It's so sad X

7squeakers.

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:agr: completely with @Stayc1989 above. The article said that Chunky was kidnapped by 4 boys of 16 years old. At that age, they knew what they were doing. No-one can say, "Oh, they're too young to understand that what they were doing was wrong." No, they're not. But of course being minors , they'll only get a slap on the wrist. :hb:

Stayc1989

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yeah exactly! The law is so wrong! I found the article on the mirrors website and read through it and it said they admitted they knew it would cause him pain and suffering but were "drugged off their heads"! It's no excuse for what they did they should be serving a proper sentance for animal cruelty and drug using and be made to give details of their dealer and get this stuff off the streets! I feel so sorry for poor little chunky :( I wish a real justice would be done for him X

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I had another friend ask me to sign which I've done.
I didn't read the whole story as I was already sobbing and angry at same time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.