Pooping while they sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know guinea pigs poop a lot but I've just witnessed Lulu (my PEW) fast asleep and pooped! I thought it was so funny!

On another funny note, I was cleaning out the boys today, they have now been moved upstairs and are so much happier and not fighting as they can't smell the girls, well I took them out of their cage and put them on my bed. Didn't realise Jess, my 14 year old cat was also curled up on the bed, she's that quiet you never notice her. Anyway the boys went for a nosey up to her and she puts her head down and starts snuggling into them. They promptly snuggled up beside her and stayed there till I had finished cleaning their cage. I didn't dare leave them to get the camera but half of me wishes I had it was such a cute scene!

Mandy

torieraa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ahh I bet that looked so cute, I used to leave my old cat alone with my pigs as he was so old he couldn't even get up on the sofa by himself but it was nice to see them together.

New cat would definitely not be left alone with them though

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww, I think they must poop in their sleep, the amount they do couldn't all be in waking hours!
My pigs used to lie next to my lurcher and nibble her toe nails, she loved them. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.