• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Poor little Bumble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Noticed last night that Bumble had a scratch under her eye so we had cuddles and checked it out and it didn't look that bad and seeing as we had a follow up at the vets first thing this morning decided to leave her alone.

The vet said it wasn't too bad and to clean it with salty water so after an early morning trip to the vets, an injection, having her eye cleaned (while holding eye closed obviously!) and being over an hour late for breakfast/veggies I'm posting a pic of her looking not so happy!

Wound looks worse now but think that's just because its cleaned up. Plan on doing this daily with the salt water unless anyone else has any suggestions.

003-9.jpg

I know we've had words too, have told her she needs to stop doing these things cos they worry mummy

Awwww poor bumble, she still looks beautiful though x) hope bumble gets better soon!xx

What happened to Bumbles eye, did I miss something?

I don't know, we got back from work Friday night and it was like that so not sure what happened. She scratched it last night and took the scab off so had to bathe it again as it was quite bloody. Just done it this morning and its looking much better as long as she leaves it alone now

Aww poor little girl! Hope she cheered up after having her veggies!

Mine always get grumpy on the weekend because they get their veggies 2 hours later whilst i'm making the most of a lie in! I can hear them through the wall running around their cage and wheeking! It's like having a small baby to feed, haha! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back