• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

poor poor cat and his owner :`(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
omg the worst thing happened today, my dad was turning and we saw a cat just lying there, so my dad opened the door and he looked so much like my cat and i couldnt look at him because i was soo scared that he was my cat but dead8... and down the road there is a vet! we think it was hit and someone just left him there, i ran down to the vets and told them about the cat so they came quickly and he was dead but then the owners of the cat came out of the house a bit down the road and she was like oh no oh no is he dead?! then the mum came out and strait away she burst into tears she was so devastated, she picked him up and was cradling him while crying and screaming 8... i was just standing there shaking. she went across the road and just sat there with him she wouldnt go into her house 8...8... there were people walking past before we saw him and they did nothing grrrrgrrrrgrrrr8...

Oh no, that is dreadful. I know how the owner will be feeling. I had a cat a few years ago who was ran over and died. I feel really sad for her :(

There is some horrid people in this world. Hope your ok? xx

yes thanks i am feeling better but i was crying earlyer because it was soo sad the way the woman was soo upset, i remember seeing the cat as a kitten 8...8...

Oh no, that's awful :( Hope you are ok. It's not a nice thing to find.
My mum and I once found a cat that had been hit on the sliproad, we went to the housing estate that backs onto the sliproad to try and find it's owner, as I know if it was my cat lying there I would want to know, no matter how traumatised I would be. We found his owner and it was the worst news I've ever had to tell someone :(

Oh god that's awful. I had a dog run out in front of my car the other week. He was ok but I stopped and went back to the house with the owner while she checked him over etc. How could anyone hit an animal and just leave it. Makes no sense at all :(

aw hon, thats really nice of you to stop and get the vet, so sad it was too late, i hope it went quick and didnt suffer.

Hope you are ok x

aw hon, thats really nice of you to stop and get the vet, so sad it was too late, i hope it went quick and didnt suffer.

Hope you are ok x

yes thanks i am just really mad because the vet was 2 doors down why didnt someone bring him to the vets he might have been saved 8...

Vets have said to me that cats usually die instantly or very quickly when they get hit by a car, so that's some comfort. It's very sad though :( My little kitten Sakura got hit by a car last year and I was so upset :0

But I'd say it's most likely that the cat was killed outright and the driver couldn't do anything to avoid it.

Poor kitty and poor owner :(

That's awful :( My hubby's patents cat was hit by a car outside their house a couple of years ago. It happened in the middle of the day and he was just left in the road looking a right mess :(

Unfortunatly last year to the day, we were coming home from work, around 10pm and found a cat had been hit and just left in the road. I picked him up as he took his last breath. Atleast he wasnt alone. One house stood out to me so i knocked that door for about 10 minutes before they finally opened it. However his owners did blame me. I suppose it was the grief talking, but i wouldnt have done it differntly.

Microchip your cats...

Its not nice. unfortunatly you dont have to legally stop if you hit a cat, unlike a dog. Which is stupid. And people are heartless and dont.

The most horrible thing is when someone brings a cat into work after an rta and its either died/dying/very ill and they have no microchip and we're unable to contact/find the owner. Its just so horrible when you think theres someone there missing there pet, never knowing its fate.

Please cat your cats microchipped. Sounds silly, but makes such a difference in this kind of situation.

So sad. :0 Ive lost a couple of my cats on the road. My boy now fractured his pelvis and back in an rta, was v lucky boy.

x.

That poor woman and her cat. 8... I have sucha strong bond with my cat and if anything like that happened to him, I would be truly devastated. Last year, our neighbour came round and said there was a black and white cat at the side of the pavement looking very ill and was he ours. My dad had to go out to check as my mum couldn't bear to see as she loves him so much. It wasn't our cat but poor thing was badly injured after being knocked down by a car. 8... Thankfully, he is still alive today after I found his owner and he got pushed to the vets! :) His owner said it cost £400 and thankfully he was insured! :)

I really feel for the owner of the cat you saw today, she must be heartbroken. 8...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back