• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Poorly Bunny-Bunny is better!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amsy1991

My friend, who is on the Rabbitt Forum,Chloaster, is a foster/mini rescue home for bunnies.She has 4 boys who are all sweet(we call them the beatles)and they are all fit and healthy.Until today.While i was round at her house her husband and i(my parents friend and my friend lol i help with his dog training for a guide dog puppy) were playing with the rabbits.When she got back she noticed one of the beatles was hurt.It wasn't anyones fault.She came round tonight(she is round now talking to my mum)and said that the one that was hurt is now at the vets.The vet is keeping a close eye on him and going to see if he poo's at all.If he doesn't he may have a problem with his gut.That is fatal for a rabbitt.Please pray for the little bunny.

I love him to pieces.

Thanks

Amsy1991 :-[ :'( :(

Re: Poorly Bunny

awww I am so sorry to hear about the poor little beatle :'( I am preying he gets better let us know whats wrong with him when you do get any info fingers crossed alls well

Thanks michelle!I will let you kniow.I'm going to find out today hopefully.I just don't want him to die.I was playing with him yesterday and he came over to me and limbed on me.Then he followed me around everywhere he could!Oh i don't want to lose him.And neither does Chloe

awwwwww i Hope he gets better soon....

I've said a prayer for him

/hugs

Trace x

any news yet? just kicked my daughter off the computer to find out any more news? :(

Yep there's news....

He lives!After a night at the vets they found out that he was just bloated.It could have been fatal but it wasn't,i am so happy he lives!

Thanks for your prayers guys!God bless you all

Amsy! ;D :D :)

:)So pleased to hear the gr8 news!!!

Hiya
Chloe got Lenny and the other beatles from me- i fostered them for a local rescue.

Am glad to see he's much better now :)

phew so very very glad he is alright was he full of gas? which leaves me again with the queston do Rabbits fart? as Artie was full of gas and i asked the vet if he needs a good a fart and she was laughing so much she did'nt answer my question ,but lots of you girls answered now i want to know if Rabbits do it as well, am I nosy or what! ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back