• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

POORLY OSCAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

As same of you know my elderly cat of nearly 15 years old was diagnosed with a bone tumour in July last year. in november they thought it had may have spreaded to his brain and didnt think he would make christmas.

Its February and he is still with us. he has lost weight and today i have decided to take him back to the vets as he's now being sick and has runny poos since friday. I dont hold much hope. I know the vets will say enough is enough. I'm very sad and hope this wont be the case. I know he's had a good life. But we have been throguh so much in life together (before hubby years). I will let you know what happens this morning.

Michele

I'm so sorry Michele. As I have said in the past you have given Oscar a fantastic life. I really hope things go ok at the vets!

Let us know!

just got back it doesnt look good. they think he's goinginto kidney failure. they have given him injections and it means that if he hasnt improved by friday we have to decide whats best for him. i'm so sad. heartbroken.

Piggiewiggy said:
just got back it doesnt look good. they think he's goinginto kidney failure. they have given him injections and it means that if he hasnt improved by friday we have to decide whats best for him. i'm so sad. heartbroken.

So, so, so sorry.. hugs.. :'(

MIchelle I know exactly how your feling with having 2 cats lost within weeks of each other last month, It is so sad when it gets to that stage. I am so sorry honey.

Michelle, I am so so sorry. Everything crossed Oscar will have improved by Friday. Thinking of you so much. Big hugs x

((((((((BIG HUGS Michele))))))))

My best friend had to do that last year for her cat Misty, I went too for support and to drive, now Misty's daughter is going the same way, but my friend is trying to hang on to her for as long as possible because she also lost her Mum at xmas.

xx fingers crossed for Oscar xx

Oscar seems ok at the mo. Hes been sick once but hopefully thats cos of not eating anything. i have feed him now and seems ok. this is the second time i have been through this. put my other cat barney down 10 months ago.

Oh and I am so sorry to hear this! *Hugs* He is in my prayers! I'm glad he seems to have improved a bit, sorry about Barney also!

~ Livie

today is the day. I'm have made a decision and I cant see Oscar suffer anymore. :'( :'( :'(

I am so sorry :'( In your heart you know when the time has come to make that one last, very hard, decision. To help our loved ones cross peacefully to the Bridge is the one last act of kindness we can give them. ((((((((((((((((( HUGE COMFORTING HUGS ))))))))))))))))) to you and please give Oscar a gentle hug from me to.

Enormous hugs to you both from me too. I am so sorry Michelle. I really hoped it wouldn't come to this. There is nothing I can say to make it any better - just know that I am thinking of you so much. You have been a fantastic mummy to Oscar - he has been so lucky to share his life with you.
xxxxx

this was his very last evening! yesterday 22/02/06 my heart is so broken.

CIMG1419.jpg

I am really thinking of you, my heart is breaking along with yours remebering the same thing last month with my cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back