• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

poorly piggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sue h

:(hiya everyone what a fab forum i am so pleased i have just found it :D

i have 4 little Lady's but one of them is currently ill and staying with Aunt vedra :'(i just happen to read about the CCT in the Telegraph.
anyway she was getting very wet all the time and it was coming up her back and her ladies bits where very swollen,i took her to vedra and she at first thought it was a hormone prob and she was given 2 injections 4 weeks apart but this didn't sort out the prob.anyway i took her back again last wednesday and vedra kept her she has got really bed cystitis and maybe a bladder stone also a large lump on her tummy :(poor Alice-anyway vedra was going to xray her today now she been on medication for a few days to see whats happening..i am sitting waiting to hear :'(

Anyone else had a similar thing?i know shes in the best place so i will keep everything crossed....

Sue
x

darkest.dreaming

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your piggie being poorly. I hope she pulls through.
I lost two of mine over the weekend from illness so know how you must be feeling. :'(

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to haer about your problems. Please keep us up to date with it.
Thinking of you. x

michellemuffin

Reaction score
aww hope she picks ups soon and gets well, I'm sure the xray will show up any problems, I lost 5 of mine the past month so know how awlful it is when they are ill, fingers crossed all will be ok for you though keep us updated

S

sue h

Its good news..the xray didnt show a stone and the medication for cystitis has worked shes able to come home as soon as we can get to pick her up :D ;D ;D ;D
thanks for all the good wishes i am sure they helped ;D

Sue
x

H

hils78

Vedra is an absolute saint isn't she. I think if it weren't for her I would have definately lost a couple of my old girls by now. I'm pleased your girl is ok now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.