• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Popcorn free flower ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒˆ

Emx93

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Little flower and her sister caramel joined us in May 2020 in the heat of lockdown after my fluffy lost her companion to cancer. Fluffy had already had failed rescue dating and failed to bond with the single baby we got for her so we found these two on the Internet when everywhere else was closed! They were the surprise babies of a pet shop piggy but they quickly won our hearts ๐Ÿ’– We thought she was beautiful from the moment we met her and I have a soft spot for red eyes. Initially neighbours for 48 hours they won the heart of my fear aggressive diva fluffy too and fitted right in! Flower was so caring towards fluffy during her final hours when we lost her suddenly in February 21. After fluffys passing both flower and caramel being very submissive and quiet piggies looked completely lost so were bonded into nuggets herd making them a group of 5! Flower really came out of her shell within the group and grew in confidence by the day! She maintained her sweet and caring personality and grew to trust us humans more and more with Nugget guiding her! She had the nickname zoomie for being so fast and difficult to catch! In July 2021 she began to loose weight although she had always been small! Multiple vet trips revealed nothing and then one day in October she reduced eating, became lathargic and started struggling to breathe. She'd had a few different meds and stuff and even a day in hospital and she did have a few up days where she'd perk up and give us hope but she passed away Monday morning a little after 4am with us by her side ๐Ÿ’” we don't know exactly what was wrong with her but we do know how big of a hole she leaves in our hearts and our family!

Sweet little flower ๐ŸŒธ popcorn free up there with fluffy and princess (who I'm sure will welcome you even though you'd never met!) We love and miss you so much! There is a very special little face missing at eggbox forage time! ๐Ÿ’– I hope you have all your favourite treats at rainbow bridge ๐ŸŒˆ and I know fluffy will look after you! Poor caramel is definitely missing her sister and nugget does not look happy to have lost a member of her herd! Even crazy mal and bossy marshmallow look a little lost without you! Us hoomans miss you so much too ๐Ÿ’” we love you ๐Ÿ’–
Flower ๐ŸŒธ - May 20- Nov 21
Screenshot_20211118-155009~2.pngScreenshot_20211118-155031~2.pngScreenshot_20211118-155229~2.pngScreenshot_20211118-155451~2.pngScreenshot_20211118-155811~2.pngScreenshot_20211118-155850~2.pngScreenshot_20211118-155902~2.pngScreenshot_20211118-155913~2.pngScreenshot_20211118-155921~2.png

What a lovely tribute to a well loved piggy. Sleep tight Flower. Hugs to all the humans x

Sorry for your loss. Flower was a beautiful piggy and looks like she lived an amazing life. Sleep tight little one.

Lovely tribute for your beautiful little girl, you know I had a massive soft spot for her and she was such a little sweetie, as well as being utterly gorgeous :luv: She had a brilliant life with you and her buddies, it just shouldโ€™ve been so much longer bless her โค๏ธ Sending massive hugs to you and the human and piggy family :hug:xx
Have fun at the Bridge beautiful Flower โค๏ธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธโค๏ธ xx

ร beautiful tribute to a beautiful Flower, Iโ€™m so sorry you lost her, sending you big hugs :hug:Itโ€™s so sad she had only a short time but it sounds like Flower lived every minute filled with joy and happiness x
Sleep tight little Flower ๐ŸŒˆ

Such a lovely tribute to a beautiful piggy.
Be gentle with with yourselves and allow grief to work itโ€™s way out.
Holding you all in my heart โ™ฅ๏ธ

I'm so sorry for your loss of precious Flower. What a beautiful tribute to her. She had an amazing life with you and her friends and would have known how much she was loved.
Sleep tight gorgeous girl ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ

I am ever so sorry for the loss of your beloved Flower. What a wonderful tribute to her!

A beautiful tribute x

Back